Sunday, July 24, 2016

A Blog Refresh


Hey there! I'm sure you noticed that our blog has been refreshed a bit.  If you have been following us, you know that one of my goals was to makeover our blog myself.  You can read more about that HERE.  Well after about a year, I finally did it!  Though it's nothing fancy, I think it fits us perfectly.  If you are interested in customizing your own blog, I would definitely watch The Blog Beautician. Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you! She played a huge part in my success.  Her tutorials were easy to follow and she has a ton of knowledge about blog design.  I must admit when it came to "coding," I wanted to throw my laptop across the room, but thankfully I didn't.  I have new found respect for blog designers.  There are still a few "tweeks" that need to be made, but overall we are excited about the changes.  Hope you like it!  Stay tuned for more from the The Teaching Twosome!






No comments:

Post a Comment