Friday, January 1, 2016

CURRENTLY January 2016!

Happy New Year!  I thought it would be perfect to link up with Farley from Oh Boy Fourth Grade for this joyous occasion.  Here’s what I’m up to.




LISTENING-I am a fan of The Young & The Restless.  I record it each day, so I’ve been trying to get caught up on all the episodes.  I am like fifteen behind.  Don’t judge me! 

LOVING-Don’t you just love winter break?  I have enjoyed spending time with my family and laying around the house.  Nothing like it!

THINKING-How did winter break end so quickly?  I can’t believe it’s almost over.

WANTING-Just a few more days off would be so nice, but I must admit I can’t wait to see my seconds on Monday.

NEEDING-I need to complete lesson plans for the upcoming week.  This is definitely at the top of the to-do list for tomorrow.

ONE LITTLE WORD-Even though “thankful” is not a little word, it totally sums up what I’m feeling right now.  I thank God for making it to 2016.  I am truly blessed.

Make sure you check out the linky party HERE.



2 comments:

  1. I'm the same way with Days of Our Lives! So many episodes are stacked up on my DVR right now. I can't get enough! This break definitely went by way too quickly. It's been the most restful break for sure but I wouldn't be mad if I had another week or so! ;)

    -Courtney
    Classroom Snapshots

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too with Days of Our Lives and General Hospital. I am a soap opera addict and will never miss an episode. I need a rest for the week and work on it.

    Jasmine

    ReplyDelete