Sunday, March 16, 2014

Five for Friday on a Sunday

Hey Friends!  I hope you are having a great weekend.  I’m linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for a Five for Friday Linky Party.  Here’s five random (and I do mean random) things that went on this past week.

 

We got our document camera installed this week.  #winning  Can I just say we love it???  It’s super easy to use and I can literally project books, printables, manipulatives, and anything else I can think of onto our interactive white board.  We are so thankful!

IMG_1842

 

We are writing informational reports about famous Americans. My kiddos are really enjoying learning about someone new.  This week has been about drafting.  The students also found pictures of their person.  I will post soon about the entire process.

IMG_1845

We are also learning about addition and subtraction with regrouping.  These place value mats and base ten blocks have been lifesavers during small and whole group lessons.

IMG_1847 

IMG_1846

 

We have been learning about “bossy r” during word work.  Completing activities together on the interactive white board is a big hit when it comes to word work.  Check out Smart Exchange for a ton of great FREE activities created by teachers.

Slide1

I am too excited that my niece’s 2nd birthday is coming up in a few weeks.  We have a lot of boys in our family, so we go a little overboard when shopping for her.  This year’s theme is Doc McStuffins ©.  Look what I found!

IMG_1855Look at these hair accessories.  I’m in love! 

IMG_1854

That’s all for now folks.  I’m off to prepare for our shamrock hunt tomorrow. :) 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment