Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Brian’s Classroom Tour

I finally had a chance to snap a few pictures of my classroom.  Let’s get right to it! 
Here’s our carpet and calendar area.  We gather on the carpet for our calendar activities and read-alouds.
photo (4)
Here’s the carpet area from a different view.  The easel is used for shared writing and the pure chair is the “SHARE CHAIR.” Purple and white are our school colors so the chair fits right in.
photo (5)
This is my behavior board.  I have used this for years and results have always been positive.  It works similar to a clip chart or card system.  I only use three colors though.
photo (6)
Small group reading takes place here.  This is one of the most important parts of our day.
photo (8)
We have a sports theme in our classroom.  The students have a chance of earning a touchdown by getting from one end of the field to the other.  We have a special party when our team gets a touchdown.
photo (10)
This our listening center area. Books on tape are stored in the colorful pockets.
photo (11)
Here’s our word wall. 
photo (12)
See…I told you it was just a few pics.  :)
Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment