Thursday, August 22, 2013

First Day of Kindergarten

Hi Friends!  Happy Thursday!  I hope you are enjoying your week.  I am popping in to tell you about my morning.  If you’ve been following us on Instagram, you know that today was our little man’s first day of kindergarten.  I just can’t believe it!  Boy, how time flies!  He was so excited and giggly last night while I was feeling a certain type of way.  I put on a brave face for him though. 
IMG_1080
Last night, we read The Night Before Kindergarten by Natasha Wing.  What a great book for this occasion.  He woke up bright and early this morning ready for his BIG day. We went for the preppy look for the first day. 
IMG_1084
Little brother was not pleased that he didn’t get to go to kindergarten too.  Really, son?
IMG_1088
Brian and I couldn’t miss saying goodbye to him. 
IMG_1093
I wish I could say that I wasn’t a total wreck, but I was.  I cried right after I waved goodbye one last time…. at least he didn’t see me. 
IMG_1095Congrats, little buddy!  We are truly excited for you.  We love you so much! I just know your teacher and classmates will too.
Leave a comment if you have a child going to kindergarten this year.  I would love to hear about the first day.

No comments:

Post a Comment