Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Let’s Get Acquainted Linky Party

Hello Friends!  Hope you are having a fabulous week!  I’m linking up with Mrs. Reed from Flying into First Grade for another linky party. 

 

linky party2

This week’s linky party is about being a teacher. 

1.  What made you decide to become a teacher?

I Red heart kids.  I like talking to them about school and about things they like to do.  I also enjoy helping them learn.  They are so fun! 

2. What has been your most rewarding experience as a teacher?

There are many rewarding moments I have as a teacher.  I would have to say seeing my kiddos’ growth from the beginning of year to the end of the year is one of the most rewarding experiences. That let’s me know that I am doing something right and all our hard work paid off.

3. If you were not a teacher, what would you be?

I seriously don’t know what I would be if I was not a teacher.  I never really thought about it.  I do know that I would probably be helping people in some way.

 

Don’t forget to link up!

Mrs. Holland

No comments:

Post a Comment