Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Fun Projects I’ve Been Working On

Hey Friends!  It’s about that time again.  The past few weeks have been SUPER  C-R-A-Z-Y!  I’ve been working on a few different projects to help jazz up my room a bit. 

I wanted to add some flare to my table caddies.  It’s amazing what ribbon, card stock, and a hot glue gun can do.  Can you guess what my theme will be this year?

Slide1

Slide2

My sweet sister visited a few weeks ago.  She enjoys helping me with school stuff (I think) so I definitely put her to work.  We decorated these wood clothes pins with washi tape and hot glued a thumb tack on the back.  I will use these for my student work display.  Can’t wait to see how it comes out!

Slide3

She also helped me make this cute little happy birthday display for my seconds.I got this idea from Once Upon A First Grade Adventure.  Crazy straws, cardstock, ribbon, vinyl, a little flower pot and VOILA! Oh, I used my Cameo to cut everything.  Love it! 

Slide4

Slide5

Slide6

It’s all things Hollywood/Movies!  You know I had to change up my décor.  Thanks Ashley Hughes and Kimberly Geswein for your help.  Your clipart and fonts are fantastic!

Word Wall Headers

Slide1

Class Jobs

Slide2

 

Hollywood Behavior Chart

Slide3

I’ve also put the finishing touches on my guided reading toolkit.  You can read about that HERE!

Slide2

Whew!  I’ve been busy, but creating is so much fun!  My classroom reveal will be up in the next few weeks.  Stay tuned….

 

No comments:

Post a Comment