Tuesday, August 12, 2014

A Visit to My Classroom

Hey Y’all!  Last week I was able to go into my new school and put all my boxes and things into my classroom.  I’m just dropping by really quickly because I thought you might like to see a few pictures of my new classroom before I transform it.  Many of these pics were taken before my room was cleaned so please excuse the mess.

Slide1

Try not to pay attention to the walls.  They were getting ready to paint. :)

Slide2

Slide6

I have desks instead of tables.  Yay!  There’s also lots of storage which is always a plus. 

Slide3

I have four student computers and one teacher computer.  I also have four bulletin boards.

Slide4

This is how my room looks now minus about 50 boxes.  All clean and shiny!   That’s pretty much it, folks.  Let the unpacking begin!  Stay tuned for our classroom reveals. 

No comments:

Post a Comment