Friday, April 4, 2014

Currently April….Say What?

Hi Friends!  Can you believe it’s April already?  Time sure is flying. I’m linking up with Farley from Oh Boy Fourth Grade for her monthly linky.  I promised myself that I would do my best to link up each month.  So far…so good.  Here’s what’s going on CURRENTLY.

April Currently 1

LISTENING…I absolutely love “Everybody Loves Raymond.”  It is hilarious! 

LOVING…We love our guys so much, but we also love the peace and quiet 8:30 brings.  If you have little people in your household, I’m sure you know what I mean.

THINKING…I am looking forward to spring break.  I don’t have anything special planned…just a few appointments and some serious couch time.

WANTING…Is anybody over the weather besides me?  I know I can’t be the only one.  I am wanting sunshine and warmer weather PRONTO! :)

NEEDING…Spring cleaning needs to be done around here and in my classroom.  We’ll see if any of that happens…ha! 

HOURS & LAST DAY….My contract hours are 8:15-3:45.   I usually wake up at about 6:15 to get everybody ready.  Brian is on drop-off for the boys, so I get to work around 7:45ish and try to leave by 4:30.  Our last day is June 13th.   

What are you currently up to? :)

 

2 comments:

  1. I am with you on the weather! I'm near Chicago and the weather just stinks. My Spring cleaning of my classroom will include packing, because I'm moving schools next year! Yay! Same grade, new school. I'm excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, you two! I found you through Farley's Currently. I think it's awesome that the two of you have a blog together! How fun. I am noticing a pattern with all the late people that posted on the Currently (I'm included in this bunch)… we are all waiting for Spring Break. It's seems we are all ready for some R&R. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete