Saturday, February 22, 2014

Permission to Post Student Photos and Work on Your Blog

 

Hi friends!  You’ve probably noticed that I don’t post pictures of my students or their work.  I have been wanting to post student work and photos on our blog for awhile, but I did not want to infringe upon the rights of my students and their families.  I’d rather be safe than sorry so I decided to contact the Communications Department in my district to see how I could go about posting student work and photos on our blog.  It’s as easy as sending a permission slip to parents asking to post these items. 

Here’s the permission slip I sent home with each one of my students.  I was thrilled when I received most of them back giving me permission to post work and photos of their child.  Here’s what the permission slipped looked like.

Slide2    

Not sure if this will work for you, but I thought I would post it anyway.  If you would like a permission slip to send home with your students, I posted a generic one in our TpT store.  Just click below.  I hope this information was helpful to you.

Slide1

 

How do you go about posting student work and photos on your blog or website?  I would love to hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment