Friday, January 3, 2014

Five for Friday {January 3rd}

Hey Friends!  Happy Friday to you!  I’m linking up with Doodle Bugs for Five For Friday.  Here’s five random things that happened this week.
fiveforfriday2_thumb[3][1]
Since our family is off from school this week, it was all about family time.
Divider 1[1]
Raise your hand if you got lots and lots of snow?  Me! Me! Me!  It was a perfect time to take the boys sledding.  There’s a HUGE hill near where we live that is perfect for sledding.  It was SNOW much fun!
Slide1

Divider 2[1]
Even though we were off this week, I’m always in teacher mode.  I can’t help myself.  Our four year old practiced his letters and sounds.  Slide4

Divider 3[1]
Our little kinder got some envelopes in his stocking.  He is OBSESSED with them!  I think it’s hilarious! He loves writing so he’s been taking time to write letters to our entire family.  I guess I need to stock up on stamps. 
Slide5

Divider 4[1]
We have been slowly taking all of our Christmas decorations down (tear…). Our family enjoys watching the train go around the tree.  Until next year….
Slide3

Divider 5[1]
And finally, one of my resolutions for the new year is to eat a healthier.  (Check out all of my resolutions HERE.)  I have been searching Pinterest for some ideas.  I know this has probably been around for a while but this is my first time seeing it.  Have you heard of salad-in-a-jar?  I got this idea from The Farm Girl.   This is right up my alley.  I plan on trying this for lunch when I head back to school.  Yummo! 

Slide2

That’s it for now.  Have a wonderful weekend!  Stay warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment