Saturday, July 20, 2013

Facebook Freebie Hop & Pinning Like A Crazy Lady!

 

Good Morning!  Happy Saturday!  I wanted to let you know that there is a fabulous Facebook Freebie Hop going on today and tomorrow.  Head on over to Tori’s Teacher Tips to get started. There’s some amazing freebies, Friends! 

Since school starts for me next week, I have been pinning like a crazy lady…literally!  Our second grade theme this year will be space, so I’ve been on the hunt for space ideas and other random stuff.  I wanted to share a few of my pins.Photos of My First Grade Classroom

I always have trouble coming up with a way to display birthdays. I think I’ll be using this cute display from Erica Boeher’s First Grade.

quiet critters-when you decide it is important for students to be quiet pass out quiet critters- take them away from students who talk. At the end of the activity anyone who still has a quiet critter gets a prize, point, whatever you use.

When it’s time for my kiddos to quiet down, I may just be using these cute little guys from Teaching Chick.

rocket ship made from cardboard boxes for space themed responsibility pack meeting

How cool would it be to have something like this in my classroom to go along with my space theme?  I’m still working on this project from Sweet Paul.  I can’t wait to post picks of the finished product.  Don’t forget to follow us in Instagram to see how I’m coming along with my “outer space” classroom.  Follow us by clicking the Instagram button to the right.

I also thought this was a sweet little beginning of the year gift from A Cupcake for the Teacher.  Love her! 

Stress Relieving Detox Drink - This always makes me feel SO much better when I drink it! I try to drink it a couple times a week!

Since I have been pinning a ton of school stuff, I kinda forgot that Pinterest has other cool ideas for me to pin too. Take a look at this refreshing drink from Raining Hot Coupons.  I can’t wait for the hubs and I to try this.  Yummy!

What have you been pinning?

 

3 comments:

  1. I made those Quiet Critters. They turned out adorable!Love the birthday board idea too.
    That drink looks refreshing,especially with day 6 of this heat wave!

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That drink looks wonderful!!! dbednarsk@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could use one of those drinks in this heat wave!

    ReplyDelete