Friday, July 5, 2013

Are You REALLY Securing Your PDFs???

Hi there, Friends!  I hope you enjoyed your Friday. I have a question for those of you that make products for Teacher pay Teachers or Teacher's Notebook.  Are your securing your PDFs? Let me explain....

When working on TpT o TN products, I like to use Microsoft Powerpoint.  When I am done with editing, I turn the product into a PDF and start to upload to TpT on TN.  Are you with me so far?  Well I'm sure that I am not the only TpT or TN seller that has done this but I never secured my PDFs correctly.  I just thought they were secured  once I turned it into a PDF.  Wrong!!!  I wanted to make sure I was following the Terms of Use for all the wonderful clipart and fonts that do not belong to me {that I love so much}.  If these items are not secured properly they could be copied to another document which could lead to a big problem that I don't want to be apart of.  You feel me???  I came across and amazing blog called Ideas by Jivey.  She has simple steps to secure PDFs and other Techy Tips that you might be interested in.  I consider myself a pretty computer-savvy person, but I had no idea about this.   Be sure to head on over to Ideas by Jivey to learn how to secure your PDFs.  Hope this helps.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment