Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Think Spring!

Hi Friends!  I can’t believe I have posted three days in a row.  I love it!  I guess I making up for not posting much last week.  Ha!  This spring break has been amazing.  It’s been sunny, but chilly.  Hey, I’ll take it.  No more snow, please!
I still have a ton of things to do on my list but I can cross off finishing my spring math and literacy centers.  These centers are aligned to the common core.  I actually had my students try a few of them out last week and they gave me the thumbs up! :)  Head on over to our store to check them out for yourself! 
Slide1
2013-03-31
Have a great evening!
Shannon

1 comment:

  1. Appreciation to my father who stated to me concerning this blog, this
    web site is actually remarkable.

    Look at my weblog; graduate certificates

    ReplyDelete