Monday, April 15, 2013

Getting Acquainted Linky Party

I’m linking up with Mrs. Reed from Flying Into First Grade for her weekly linky party.

linky party2

This week’s topic is:

The Skittles Game

Here is the code:

Red- Favorite Ice Cream Flavor

Orange- Favorite Memory from College

Yellow- Favorite Sports Team

Green- Favorite Fast Food Place

Purple- Wild Card(Tell anything about yourself)

 

Let’s get started!

Favorite Ice Cream Flavor?

Cookies & Cream from Graeter’s Ice Cream Parlor

YUMMO!

logo_main

Do you have a Graeter’s where you live?

Favorite memory from college

My husband and I were college sweethearts.  He spent a lot of time actually “courting” me.  I loved every minute of it (and still do)!

  April 2012 no. 2

Favorite sports team?

Are you kidding me?

The Pittsburgh Steelers, Baby!

(WARNING:  These are MY answers not my husband’s.  He is definitely NOT a Steelers fan.  Our house is divided!)

 Favorite fast food place?

The burgers and fries are delicious!

Wild Card (Tell anything about yourself)

This might not be too exciting, but I love to scrapbook.  It’s like therapy for me and it’s so much fun.  My new Silhouette Cameo makes it so easy! Smile

Anyone else like to scrap?

 

Head on over to Flying into First and join the linky fun!

 

Have a great day!

Shannon

2 comments:

  1. I met my husband while I was in college too! We don't have a Five Guys- I've never eaten there.
    Lori
    Conversations in Literacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori,
    Thanks for stopping by! I hope you get to try Five Guys! :)

    ReplyDelete