Sunday, February 3, 2013

Parent-Teacher Conferences

Hi Friends!  Are you watching the game right now? So intense.....
Anyway,  this will be short and sweet.  We are having our second round of parent-teacher conferences this week.  I've created a simple form just to help me stay organized with my conferences.  It also helps me remember everything I need to tell parents about their child's progress.  The Expectation wording in the table is what our district uses on our standards based report card.  Head on over to pick it up for FREE!  Hope it helps.

Have a wonderful week!
Shannon
 




3 comments:

  1. Something like this totally helps to stay on track. By child number 8, I start to forget the specifics of each child even thought we do know them so well! I also have parents fill out 3 goals for their child prior to the conference so I can talk about what it is they want to talk about and it helps me stay focused on bringing what I want to say into how it meets their goals for their child. ;)

    Leslie - Teach Junkie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leslie! I love the 3 goals idea. It helps to tie eveything together. Thanks so much!
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! This form is perfect for my upcoming Parent Teacher Conference. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete